Special 8 SOC Design Batch
To support the innovation in semiconductor we have planned the open book test @ OneRupeeST Pune office and following are few highlights!
Duration of course : 4 or 8 months
Course commencing on: 28 September 2020
Course concludes on: 31 January 2021 or 31 May 2021
Course timing: 8 AM to 3 PM (Excluding Saturday, Sunday and national holidays)
Registration for open book selection test: 1 July 2020 to 31 August 2020
Open book selection test: 5,6,12,13 September 2020
Test syllabus: Basic digital design, Microprocessors, CMOS and basic analog design concepts.
Test duration: 1 hour (40 objective questions)
Total Marks: 40
Cutoff for selection: 24 marks
Six Rounds of interviews: During 14 September 2020 to 18 September 2020 @ OneRupeeST office
After selection through written test there will be six rounds of interview
1. Basic understanding about system design
2. Interfacing techniques
3. Specification understanding and basic architecture design
4. Puzzle round
5. Innovation round
6. Personal discussion and offer to join course
1. High speed digital design power and timing understanding
2. FPGA and ASIC design flow
3. RTL design using verilog & SystemVerilog
4. Design verification startegies
5. Design synthesis and implementation
6. Design implementation and debug using Xilinx Spartan3A, Artix-7, Pynq Boards
7. Test and debug techniques
8. Project work
During project work candidate need to design SOC from product specification to board bring up
EDA Tools : Xilinx ISE, Vivado and FPGA test and debug tools
FPGA Boards: Spartan3A(700K Gates) , Artix-7 and Pynq
1) Rs.1 including GST if you score 80% or above 80% marks in the selection test and if you clear all six rounds of interviews. The duration of the course is 4 months. Non-refundable course investment of Rs. 1 should be paid during 21 Sept 2020 to 30 Sept 2020.
2) Rs.84,000/- plus 18% GST if you score 60% to 80% marks in selection test and if you clear all six rounds of interview. The duration of course is 8 months ( 4 months to cover the basic prerequisites required and 4 months for SOC design training and SOC implementation).
Non-refundable course investment can be paid in two equated installments. Course investment should be paid by cheque or demand draft (payable at Pune) in favor of “1 Rupee S T” !
A. First installment : During 21 September 2020 to 28 September 2020
B. Second installment : During 21 December 2020 to 31 December 2020.